Thursday, June 2, 2011

Faster and Stronger

Define the Problem- Get stronger and faster by Football season
Brainstorm:
• Stretch frequently thorough out the day each and every day so I can be flexible and prevent injuries
• Make sure I am eating correct everyday and flushing my system with tons of water
• Create a workout schedule and stick to it
• Work with my trainer every week
• Work hard but smart
• Fuel my body correctly with protein
• Use the resources around me to get my body as strong as possible
Most important ideas:
• I think to stretch frequently is definitely one of the best ways to get stronger and faster, because it prevents injury and allows more extension of all your muscles and joints.
• Eating correct everyday is also one of the biggest parts in getting your body faster and stronger because it gives your body the fuel that it needs to be as strong as possible.
• Creating and sticking to a solid workout program is what will really get me there
Action plan:
My action plan to get my body faster and stronger is to stick to the summer workout program that I am doing. By doing that I will reach my goal and come into the season on fire. Also I plan on eating and drinking the right fluids all summer and remaining in shape and healthy, once you get out of shape and are eating wrong your body will not be able to perform at top gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment